Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office distributes data on property sales. This past week (July 29-Aug. 4) there were six land transfers recorded by the town clerk. They were, including address, sale price and photo (where available):
- Jessica and Adam LaBonte sold 31 Wilridge Rd. to Adolfo Briceno for $374,600.
- Alfred and Jill Rosa sold 21 Pilgrim Tr. to John and Lorraine Ogden for $1,295,000.
- Rosemary Koerwer sold 96 Kent Rd. to Rotsen and Elizabeth Vazquez for $610,000.
- Randi Shamitz sold 92 Village Ct. to Kunwar Kalra and Ruchika Khurana for $675,000.
- William and Mary Donnell sold 385 Nod Hill Rd. to American International Relocation Solutions LLC for $1,383,290.
- Joshua and Heidi Nelson sold 301 Sturges Ridge Rd. to Dante and Heather Gaudio for $1,095,000.