Maybe it’s that school is out so it’s move time for some people, but whatever the cause, 16 properties changed hands last week, a spike in the number of real estate closings Wilton has seen in the last several months.
Every week Wilton’s town clerk releases information on the land transfers recorded that week; the sales that occurred during June 23-29 were (including address, sale price and photo where available):
- Kevin and Susan Clark sold 107 Pheasant Run Rd. to Christopher and Tara Butler for $860,000.
- Christian Gilles and Jeanna Landru sold 160 Old Kings Hwy. to Jarvis and Shelby Cromwell for $725,000.
- Stacy Havlicek sold 84 Wilton Crest to Stephanie Blaine for $130,000.
- David and Sandra Stevens sold 162 Range Rd. to Michael and Laura Lynch for $860,000.
- Frank and Charlotte Fitzgerald sold 51 Shadow Ln. to Thomas Williams, Jr., and Monica O’Connell for $725,000.
- Manuel and Hazel Morgado sold 2 Wilton Acres to Dominick and Jessica Franco for $415,000.
- Barbara Keefe sold 31 Village Walk to Jorge and Led Mejia for $250,000.
- Kelly Anne Dailey sold 40 Village Court to Elizabeth and Olivia Grimes for $675,000.
- Christopher and Sarah Pietersen sold 27 Wolfpit Ln. to Jan Hercules and Madeline Johanna Wentzel for $1,385,000.
- Mary Scimone sold 47 Middlebrook Farm Rd. to William and Nicole Rath for $1,292,500.
- F. Sloan and Jennifer Harris sold 30 Surrey Glen to Vaibhav and Deepti Sharma for $921,000.
- Arthur Lipner and Kathryn Caprino sold 177 Thunder Lake Rd. to Mark and Marit Sullivan for $668,300.
- Grace Berg sold 75 Thunder Lake Rd. to Todd and Kathleen Curesky for $610,000.
- Jose Torress sold 89 Kellogg Dr. to Brian and Heidi Cocca for $949,000.
- Gary and Carol Schuler sold 35 Dudley Rd. to Thomas and Gail Pax for $849,000.
- John MacKay and Lindsey O’Connell purchased 87 Old Kings Hwy. from the Lillian Tuttle Estate for $402,000, and from the William Tuttle Estate for $402,000.