Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases the data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the week of June 22-28, 2018, the following properties changed hands (including address, sale price and photo where available):
- William and Claire Marabella sold 20 Fawn Ridge Ln. to Mohan Sherla for $427,000.
- David Misita and Alyssa Newman sold 30 Wolfpit Ln. to Amit and Monica Vohra for $1,120,000.
- Robert and Cindy Cherico sold 224 Mountain Rd. to William and Dina Olmstead for $570,000.
- Charles and Nancy Ciaccio sold 57 Belden Hill Rd. to Colin and Erika Vick for $900,000.
- Brian Hampton sold 320 Belden Hill Rd. to Randal Nowicki and Margaret Lippman for $425,000.
- Gregory Bartlett and Christine Lanni sold 7 Fawn Ridge Ln. to Manish Sarika and Monika Mittal for $374,400.
MORE: Wilton Real Estate: Making the Most of 2018 Market Trends to Stand Out from the Pack
MORE: Wilton Real Estate Review May 2018: Unit Sales, Median Price Highest Since Last August
- Maurice and Julie Fingeret sold 26 Pipers Hill Rd. to Golnaz and Babak Faraji for $875,000.
- Roseanne DeSimone Trust and Louis Maltese Trust sold 35 Lambert Common to Lori Bufano for $514,000.
- Jeffrey Mintz and Lori Bufano sold 47 Briardale Pl. to Brian and Lyndsey Kurtz for $1,006,000.