- This event has passed.
Discussion on Youth Vaping
November 21, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
State Representatives Gail Lavielle (R-143) and Tom O’Dea (R-125) invite residents of Wilton and New Canaan to participate in a discussion on youth vaping on Thursday, Nov. 21. from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at Trackside Teen Center. Joining them will be a panel of local and state leaders, medical experts and other stakeholders to talk about the dangers of youth vaping, its impact on our schools and community, and more.
- Dr. Alicia Briggs, Chair, Norwalk Hospital Department of Pediatrics
- Elizabeth Jorgensen, CADC, Insight Counseling
The panelists include:
- Dr. Kevin Smith, Wilton Public Schools Superintendent
- Dr. Robert O’Donnell, Wilton High School Principal
- Chief John Lynch, Wilton Police Department
- Dr. Bryan Luizzi, Superintendent New Canaan Public Schools
- Genevieve Eason, Wilton Youth Council
- Colleen Fawcett, Wilton Youth Services
- Liza Starnino, Wilton Youth Services
- Rishabh Raniwala, Wilton High School Student Body President
- Wilton Youth to Youth Student Representatives
- William D. Egan, New Canaan High School Principal
- Theo Kammerer, New Canaan High School Student Body President
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions. This event is free and open to the public.