- This event has passed.
Meet and Greet Kim Healy and Patrizia Zucaro, Republican and Independent Candidates
September 19 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Saturday, repeating until October 31, 2020
The Wilton Republican Town Committee invites you to meet our candidates Kim Healy (Kim Healy for CT) and Patrizia Zucaro (Zucaro for State Representative). Kim is running for the State Senate 26th District and Patrizia is running for State Representative for the 143rd District this November.
Take the opportunity to speak with the candidates about:
- Fighting against school regionalization
- Protecting local control of zoning (LCO 3562 Desegregate Connecticut)
- House Bill 6004 an act concerning police accountability
- Reduction of tax burdens on residents and elimination of the inheritance tax and Social Security tax on seniors to stem the migration from our state
- Rollback of burdensome overregulation of businesses and licensure requirements to bring jobs and opportunity back to Connecticut
- Decreasing unfunded mandates pushed upon our municipalities and school districts that burden taxpayers by increasing municipal mill rates
- Addressing the public union pension and benefits crisis to bring contracts in line with other states
In November, there are important elections that will impact our town. As always, the Wilton RTC will actively support candidates who will safeguard our schools, our wallets, and our town.