- This event has passed.
Wilton Library: Is the ACT or SAT Best for Me? with Priyanka Shingala (Zoom)
January 18 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Starting to think about college entrance exams, but not sure whether to take the SAT or ACT … or if you even need to take one at all? Join Wilton Library on Zoom to learn about the purpose and the differences between the two.
- Breakdown of each exam by topic and time
- What are “good scores” to aim for?
- Determining the exam YOU should take
- The optional essays
- Sending your scores: score history vs. score choice
- Test-optional, test blind, and test flexible universities
- When should you start testing?
The session will be run by test prep advisor and college counselor Priyanka Shingala of Let’s Talk College. The program is especially relevant to current sophomores, juniors and their parents; however, anyone interested is welcome to join. Registration required. To register, visit the Wilton Library website.
- January 18
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- discussion, Library, Schools, Teens, Workshop
- Event Tags:
- Applying to College, college, college admission, college admissions, College Applications, college planning, library, Priyanka Shingala, Teens, Wilton Library
January 24 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
January 25 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm