- This event has passed.
Wilton Library: Navigating the College Application Process
October 19 @ 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm
The college application process is not difficult, however, there are common missteps to avoid. Join college counselor Priyanka Shingala as she explains:
- The different types of college applications
- The applications cycles: early action, early decision, rolling admissions, and regular admissions
- The do’s and don’ts of completing an application (honors/achievements, activities, recommendations and the “additional information” sections)
- How to link Naviance to the Common App
Registration required. For High School Seniors, but their parents are welcome to join too.
Prior to the presentation, all students should:
- Create a Common App account so that they can make changes/notes as they go.
- Have their Naviance login info handy.
This is a virtual program. A Zoom link will be emailed the morning of the session. Visit the Wilton Library website to register.
- October 19
5:00 pm - 6:15 pm
- Event Categories:
- discussion, Free, Library, Online, Schools, Teens, Workshop, Zoom Call
- Event Tags:
- Applying to College, college, college admission, college admissions, College Applications, college planning, Priyanka Shingala, Teens, Wilton Library, Zoom
December 1 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
December 2, 2021 - January 2, 2022
December 2 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 10:30 am on Thursday, repeating until November 18, 2021
One event on December 2, 2021 at 10:30 am