There were five homes that traded hands during the week of March 10-16. That’s according to real estate transfer information distributed weekly by the office of Wilton’s town clerk. The properties that were sold are (including address, sale price and photo):
- Edward Luboja, Jr., and Linda Vree sold 55 Wilton Crest to Diane Mack for $435,000.
- Wells Fargo Bank sold 105 Drum Hill Rd. to Luis and Stephanie Fernandes for $958,800.
- Barbara Osterholm sold 246 Hurlbutt St. to Christopher Adams and Corinne Danchaud for $550,000.
- Michael Ukropina and Kimberley Felton sold 99 Chicken St. to Alexander Richards and Josefine Allain for $692,500.
- John and Robin Fields sold 107 Keelers Ridge Rd. to James and Ann Margaret Mannix for $1,348,750 (see main image above).