Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office distributes data on the prior week’s property sales to local media. For the week of Aug. 11-17, there were nine properties that changed hands. Those land transfers were (including address, sale price and photo where available):
- Donald Wakeman sold 31 West Church St. (Bouton Funeral Home) to West Church Street Associates LLC for $350,000.
- Pasquale and Deborah Dilulio sold 61 Sugar Loaf Dr. to Richard Mayer for $625,000.
- Jeffrey Jacobs transferred 165 Drum Hill Rd. to Victoria Marin for $4,000 through a quit claim.
- Theresa Lyon sold 5 Stewart Ln. to Marc and Kerry Greenfield for $640,000.
- Benjamin and Hillary Jackson sold 111 Highfield Rd. to Winthrop and Elizabeth Wharton for $1,535,000.
- Leah Lethbridge sold 6 Glen Ridge to Diana and Edward Bankowski III for $330,000.
- Ian Tesar sold 221 Whipstick Rd. to Fabreez and Jennifer Soudagar for $675,000.
- John and Joanne Nessel transferred 14 Sunset Pass to Gary and Barbara Mecozzi for $250,000.
- R P Andrew and Judith McNee sold 184 Westport Rd. to Thirunavukkarasu Raman and Meera Dharmalin for $655,000.