Wilton wrapped up the 2017 real estate market with 11 property transfers over the final two weeks in December. According to information released each week by the town clerk’s office, the following properties changed hands between Dec. 15-29 (including address, sale price and photo, where available):
Dec. 15-21, 2017
- Bart Enterprise LLC sold 115 Blue Ridge Rd. to Emory Puches and Cynthia Quell for $544,000.
- Ellenlyn Ross sold 29 St. Johns Rd. to Ahmed and Amreen Badami for $637,500.
- US Bank NA Tr. sold 36 Scarlet Oak Dr. to 36 Scarlet Oak LLC for $497,850.
- George Reid Estate sold 149 Old Boston Rd. to Jeremi Bigosinski and Ting Ting Yuan for $343,000.
- Maura Webb sold 64 Oak Ledge Ln. to Petra Sturcke for $552,500.
- Frank Nistio III sold 26 Kensett Ave. to Margaret Sirano for $570,000.
Dec. 22-29, 2017
- Raymond Hehman sold 104 Wilton Crest to Efstathios and Viktoriya Savvoulides for $151,000.
- 759 Danbury Rd. LLC sold 759 Danbury Rd. to CPS Holdings LLC for $410,000.
- Paul Bushell and Joseph Poprosky sold 161 Cedar Rd. to Adam Buxbaum for $1,255,000.
- Robert Burton, Sr., sold 22 Old Nursery Dr. to Joseph Burton for $1,450,000.
- Shari Davidson sold 561 Danbury Rd. to William and Amy Calnan for $475,000.