There were 13 land transfers in Wilton last week, according to data distributed to press by the town clerk’s office. Those properties were (including names, addresses, sale amounts and photos):
- Kyle and Emily O’Connor sold 242 Mountain Rd. to Timothy Moylan and Nicole Cipriani for $760,000.
- Thomas and Laurie Jones sold 22 Laurel Ln. to Jonathan and Dana Quick for $989,625.
- Sean Lenahan sold 65 Village Walk to Jana Matturro for $230,000.
- Donna Benenson sold her portion (via quit claim) of 221 Cannon Rd. to Alexander and Frederick Benenson for $450,000. (photo not available)
- Jonathan and Kelly Reeve sold 259 Sturges Ridge Rd. to Nina DePeugh for $1,517,500 (see article main image).
- Jeffrey and Alice Hockhdorf sold 20 Chestnut Hill Rd. to Randi Tomasulo for $1,099,566.
- Greenwich Builders sold 319 Mountain Rd. to Justin and Allison Zamparelli for $1,370,000.
- Christopher and Erin Palmer sold 4 Wilton Hunt to Jeffry and Linda Golterman for $805,000.
- Martin Howard sold 52 Old Highway to Jeffrey Bendremer and Danielle Wozniak for $730,000.
- Marina and Preston Stuart sold 91 Glen Side to Albert Nickel for $187,500.
- Donald and Eileen Whelley sold 134 Cedar Rd. to Jessica and Kelley Hauser for $1,324,000.
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp sold 43 Village Walk to Insource East Properties Inc. for $190,050.
- Mary Lou Logan (estate) sold a parcel on Nod Hill Rd. to Mark and Linda Rubinstein for $3,500. (photo not available)
This article has been updated to add a transaction after clarification from the town clerk’s office.