Each week the Wilton town clerk releases information on the previous week’s real estate transactions. During the week of June 10-16 there were six land transfers recorded by the town. The properties that changed hands were (including address, sale price and photo):
- Peter and Joyce Kelly sold 80 Hemmelskamp Rd. to Clark and Laura Hatch for $1,029,000.
- Sally Siebert sold 39 Pipers Hill Rd. to Matthew Walsh and Jessica Magner for $665,000.
- Robert Hoch and Laura Schwemm sold 71 Chicken St. to Peter and Lynn Dey for $504,000.
- Martin Bates sold 75 Range Rd. to Neelam and Amanpreet Soin for $713,500.
- Robert and Katherine Armstrong sold 35 Graenest Ridge Rd. to Inger Sjoren for $850,000.
- Roland Chalons Browne sold 3 East Wind Ln. to Tyler Gay and Megan Kelly for $1,173,750.