Wilton’s real estate market saw an uptick in the number of land transfers completed last week (April 14-20), as 12 properties changed hands, according to information distributed weekly by the town clerk’s office. Among the sales–one home had a closing price of $1.85 million.
The properties that were sold last week were (including address, sale price and photo, where available):
- Paul and Michelle Schmitt sold 77 Pond Rd. to Andrew and Kimberly Pia for $660,000.
- DNA Group LLC sold 19 Lee Allen Ln. to Efstathios and Michaele Giannoutsos for $1,850,000 (see main image).
- Henry and Carol Hill sold 8 Lambert Common to Canine Companies, Inc. for $550,000.
- Robert Mathews and Kathleen Williams sold 111 Chestnut Hill Rd. to Taylor Frank, Jolley Frank and Wendy Modic for $687,500.
- Diane Hibbert sold 21 Hubbard Rd., #3 to Stacy Levy for $400,000.
- Gabriela and Fausta Marino sold 19 Orchard Dr. to Lawrence Raguindin and Claire Morales for $695,000.
- Eric Sackowitz sold 68 Charter Oak Dr. to Peng Liu for $745,000.
- Vincent and Lynn Balzano sold 5 East Wind Ln. to Blair Bartlett and Alicia Powers for $949,000.
- Secretary of Housing & Urban Development sold 162 Old Kings Highway to Alex and Vanessa Scialpi for $420,000.
- Gerald and Justine Quinn sold 269 Millstone Rd. to Steven and Meredith Lorig for $745,000.
- Keriann McGreevy and Michael Mulcey sold 80 Glen View to Deborah Doeberl for $235,000.
- Peoples United Bank sold 1090 Ridgefield Rd. to Ellen Stockbridge for $675,000.