Aug. 9-15, 2019 Wilton Real Estate Week: 9 Homes Sold
Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the days between Aug. 9-15, 2019, the following land transfers were recorded (including address, sale price and photo where available):
Important: Please note this report contains limited information. For details, please read the document on file in the Wilton Town Clerk’s office.
- Amy Genkins sold 224 Nod Hill Rd. to Douglas and Shereece Davison, Trustees for $885,000.
- David and Lisa Lamason sold 24 Berch Ct. to Michael Betler and Anupama Kurra for $687,000.
- Jonathan and Donna Conway sold 808 Ridgefield Rd. to Thomas and Margaret Rizzacasa for $639,000.
- Regina Corrigan Personal Residence Trust sold 15 Carriage Rd. to Jeffrey and Laura Ateca Runge for $980,000.
- Lawrence and Patricia Cooper sold 72 Washington Post Dr. to Michael and Kelley Aksman for $710.000.
- Eileen Madden Armstrong sold 3 Forge Rd. North to Jeffrey and Alexandra Cron for $720,000.
- Serena Facchera sold 25 Sunset Hill Rd. to John Ezzo for $620,000.
- Anne Smith sold 9 Coachmans Pl. to Eugene and Antonia Meken for $1,000,000.
- Janienne Hackett sold 56 Glen View to Elzbieta Jarzabek for $372,000.