Wilton’s real estate market has entered the fall season in typical fashion, with real estate closings coming at a steadier pace. During the week of Sept. 2-8, 2016, there were eight properties that changed hands, according to stats distributed weekly by the town clerk’s office. Those sales, including address, sale price and photo, were:
- Charles Vaast sold 39 Old Huckleberry Rd. to David Gordon, and Wayne and Marla Hummel (Hummel Living Trust) for $950,000.
- Robert Cullinan sold 51 Wilton Woods Rd. to M&T Bank for $447,799.31.
- Paul and Christine Collins sold 47 Wolfpit Rd. to Harish and Shwetha Shetty for $1,035,000.
- Richard and Jana Bertkau sold 166 Thunder Lake Rd. to Christopher and Sarah Dempsey for $765,000.
- Jeanne Militana sold 33 Lovers Ln. to Scott and Lorrie Hill for $775,000.
- Rajinder and Neena Singh sold 7 Skunk Ln. to Joseph Vizcarrondo and Brianne Blumenthal for $870,000.
- Gregg and Pamela Shapiro sold 39 West Meadow Rd. to Pauline Prevett for $750,000.
- John Macauley (John C W Macauley Revocable Trust) and Margaret Macauley (Margaret L Macauley Revocable Trust) sold 23 Hidden Lake Ridge to Anthony and Ananda Ward for $945,000.