The weather wasn’t the only thing warming up last week; Wilton’s real estate market warmed a bit too as eight properties changed hands. According to information sent out to media weekly by the town clerk’s office, the following properties transferred ownership (including names, addresses, sale prices and photos):
- Christopher and Lori Miller sold 46 Rivergate Dr. to Thomas Mathew and Suma Joseph for $690,000.
- Heather Robinson and Ira Friedman sold 5 Heather Ln. to Andrew and Nicole Spring for $595,000.
- Amanda and Anthony Bennie sold 52 Old Boston Rd. to Thomas and Meghan Moran for $1,017,000.
- Mary Cerabino sold 31 Carriage Rd. to Maurizio and Jennifer Morello for $1,480,000 (main article image).
- Leslie Frear sold 165 Drum Hill Rd. to Jeffrey Jacobs and Victoria Martin for $702,500.
- Ashley and Fiona Webster sold 224 Nod Hill Rd. to Amy Genkins for $995,000.
- Harold and Joan Halpin (Trustees for 1988 Spencer Charles Halpin Trust) sold 1031 Ridgefield Rd. to Deanna Grant (Trustee, Deanna L. Grant Living Trust) for $960,000.
- Alvin Reilly sold 8 Stonecrop Ln. to Bryan and Brenda Dinkelacker for $556,312.