- This event has passed.
The College Applications Process: What To Do and When (Zoom)
September 14 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFREE
Let’s face it, the college application process can sound complicated even on a good day! In this Wilton Library Zoom program, Priyanka Shingala of Let’s Talk College, LLC will provide an updated overview of the process, and cover the exact steps you should take to stay on track, and even get ahead.
Topics include, but are not limited, to:
– With universities going test-optional, should you take the SAT or ACT?
– College Tours: What should you look for and what questions should you ask?
– Personal statements/supplemental essays/interviews
– Getting a head start on the admissions process
– A breakdown of priorities and a timeline of 9-12th grades, and
– Helpful resources to guide you through the process.
Shingala has been working in the test prep industry for almost 10 years and started her own business Let’s Talk College, LLC in 2018. Her ultimate goal is to empower families to make informed decisions about their own testing and college application process.
This program is designed for high school students and their parents. Space is limited, so please register. Participants will receive a Zoom link no later than the morning of the program. This program will not be recorded.
Register on the Wilton Library’s website.
See more related GMW stories...
- September 14
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- discussion, Educational, Free, Library, Not for profit, Online, Presentation, Schools, Teens, Zoom Call
- Event Tags:
- Applying to College, college, college admission, college admissions, college application, College Applications, college planning, college search, education, free, Let's Talk College, library, online, Priyanka Shingala, schools, teen, Teens, Wilton Library, Zoom
- Is this event
- Free, Not For Profit
- Nuchada Julavits