Real estate stats are in for last week, and according to the town clerk’s office (which distributes the data to local press on a weekly basis), there were five properties that changed hands⎯four homes and one commercial property in Wilton Center.
The properties that were sold⎯including address, price and photo⎯were:
- Michael DiPilato sold 31 Slawson Ct. to Cecilia Simmonds and David Mesh for $935,000.
- Jerome and Jill Cain sold 124 Highfield Rd. to Randall Swatek for $1,040,000.
- James Wiser sold 48 Fawn Ridge Ln. to Harvey and AnnRose Rothberg for $270,000.
- Mary and Mark Howansky sold 43 Wilton Woods Rd. to Kothandaraman Balan ad Revathi Kasi for $597,500.
- Llod Investments II, LLC, sold 126 Old Ridgefield Rd. to Amist LLC for $1,350,000 (See article main image).