JoyRide Wilton came to Wilton just under one year ago, but the original JoyRide team is celebrating their 5-year anniversary of the business launch and Westport flagship opening. (Check back with GOOD Morning Wilton on Monday for an interview with the owners and founders about how they love Wilton!)
To commemorate the anniversary milestone, they’re offering several special rides and events in Wilton starting today, Friday, June 10.
For new riders, the first class is $15, or three classes for $30.
Friday, June 10—Customer Appreciation Day
- Summer Luau Party Rides: Founding partner Rhodie Lorenz team teaches with instructor Cindy Tamburri at 8:45 a.m. and 9:50 a.m. (spaces still available)
- JoyRide teams up with another Wilton business, Blue Star Bazaar for a trunk show—all the latest trends in jewelry, beach apparel and cover ups for the summer
- Raffles, snacks, prizes, and a Flash Sale
Sunday, June 12
- Spin to a live band! Riders will spin to live music as Fake ID Band will perform in studio during two classes—Tara Snow at 8:30 a.m. and Adam Keller at 9:30 a.m.. It’s a concert and workout all in one. (spaces still available)
Monday, June 13
- Teen flash sale: For one week only (through June 20) all high school students can buy a 5-pack of classes for only $80, valid for all JoyRide classes. The offer must be redeemed in person at the front desk.
Thursday, June 16
- Hamilton Theme Ride: Selina Santos teaches an unbelievable class set to the soundtrack of the Broadway phenomenon.
For more information visit the JoyRide website or call 203.762.6122. JoyRide Wilton is located at 3 Godfrey Pl.