Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases the data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. Bucking a recent trend, five of the 13 homes that changed owners for the week of July 13-19, 2018, were in the over-$1 million category.
The following land transfers were recorded by the town clerk (including address, sale price and photo where available):
- Scott and Kim McKessy sold 579 Ridgefield Rd. to Neil Kirmayer and Christina Chao for $1,100,000.
- Elizabeth Mason sold 109 Sturges Ridge Rd. to Benjamin and Theresa Spivey for $840,000.
- Adam and Dawn Boal sold 58 Chessor Ln. to Kristen and Michael Doran for $1,050,000.
- Paula Belknap sold 779 Danbury Rd. to Terrance Antoine and Renita Crawford for $370,000.
- Matthew and Janice Bryant sold 121 New Canaan Rd. to Steven Whitted and Ana Maria Kaplan for $1,030,000.
- Neil and Stephanie Gordon sold 87 Charter Oak Dr. to Noah and Sarah Grayson for $1,185,000.
- John and Mary Romanos sold 30 Woodland Pl. to Frank and Sharon Nocito for $700,000.
- Thomas Burgess and Jacalyn Kremer sold 7 Glen Hill Ln. to David Gould and Susan Gould for $684,000.
- William and Christine McHenry sold 21 River Ridge Rd. to John J. Trust and Barbara Burgdorfer Trust for $1,100,000.
- The Estate of Margaret Geiger sold 78 Drum Hill Rd. to Ryan Casey and Rebecca Galbraith for $925,000.
- Nancy Kohman sold 38 Bald Hill Rd. to Daniel and Lindsay Murphy for $730,000.
- Peter and Joan Kaskell sold 226 Nod Hill Rd. to Debra Fennessey Trust for $825,000.
- Jeffrey and Laura Imrie sold 136 Saint Johns Rd. to John and Denise Farrelly for $860,000.