A Florida-based business is taking a big leap to open its second location in Wilton. Purple Frog Graphics, a wide-format print and promotional products company, is opening at 196 Danbury Rd.
According to their press materials, Purple Frog Graphics’ “detailed design process and extensive variety of high-quality materials [to] help clients in a wide range of industries elevate their brands with professional printing and eye-catching, memorable promotional products.”
Among the products and services the company offers:
- Custom business cards, flyers, brochures, folders, mailers, and all business printing essentials.
- Vinyl decals, banners, wall graphics, and vehicle graphics.
- Custom signage in different materials, shapes, and sizes for indoor, outdoor, and storefront use.
- Promotional products for community events, trade shows, and customer appreciation.
- Custom apparel for employees, including hats, polos, jackets, masks, and more.
Although Purple Frog Graphics is headquartered in West Palm Beach, FL, many of the company’s founders and employees are from Connecticut and New York, including Sean Osgood, the location’s general manager, who is a Wilton High School alum.
“We are very excited to service an area that we know very well,” he says about returning to his hometown, adding a promise: “Our commitment to our customers through high-quality products and services is always a priority at the Frog.”
Ryan Armentano, Purple Frog’s marketing director, grew up in Westchester County. “We understand the needs of the local communities in this area and are ready to deliver the level of service that they should expect and demand.”
The company expects to be fully operational at the Wilton location by Feb. 1, 2021.