In a relatively active week in Wilton real estate, seven homes changed hands between Jan. 27-Feb. 2. According to information distributed weekly by the town clerk’s office, the property sales that were recorded were (including address, sale price and photo where available):
- David and Berta Hull sold 82 Pipers Hill Rd. to Robert and Patricia Crisafulli for $1,050,000.
- Darek and Daizy Duque sold 81 McFadden Dr. to Peter Hickman and Donna Aldaia for $580,000.
- Andrew and Eliza Brown sold 54 Cobbs Mill Rd. to Rocco and Tara Nicoletti for $645,000.
- Bo Erick and Delice Meissner sold 178 Grumman Hill Rd. to Michal Balicki and Tiffany Denepitiya Balicki for $825,000.
- Erin Murphy and Alexis Lebris sold 23 Church St. to Carolyn Edgerton for $500,000.
- Donald and Carolyn Edgerton sold 185 Signal Hill Rd. to Whitney and Connor Stewart for $1,010,000.
- Juan Salgado and Mary Lent sold 24 Walnut Pl. to Andrew and Eliza Brown for $1,040,000.