Each week the Wilton town clerk distributes information on real estate transactions recorded by the office that week. During the period of Oct. 14-20, there were seven properties that changed hands. They were (including address, sale price and photo where available):
- Darden Livesay, Jr., sold 152 Mather St. to Mandeep Ludu and Jane Wagner for $1,010,000.
- Margaret Ross (Margaret Ross Revocable Trust) sold 32 Glen Ridge to Tuong and Claudia Tu for $340,000.
- Eric and Bobby Jo Bloom sold 209 Range Rd. to Edward and Emily Bowling for $715,000.
- Leslie Lamon sold land at 34-1 Overidge Ln. to Vikeneswaran Balasubramaniam and Anna Maria Malik for $60,000 (no photo).
- Dale and Billie Hollingworth sold land at 728 Ridgefield Rd., Parcel A to Mary Campbell for $60,000 (no photo).
- Peter and Jean Galloway sold 26 Friendlee Ln. to Matthew and Mary Andrews for $985,000.
- Mary Nicholas sold 19 Hanford Ln. to Steven Cuff and Lora Sforza for $399,900.