Last week in real estate transactions saw six properties change hands, according to information distributed weekly by the town clerk’s office. They were, including address, names and sale price:
- Giselle Eichbaum Estate sold 95 Old Kingdom Rd to Mark Bis for $388,000.
- Motors Group Associates LTD Partnership sold 962 Danbury Rd. to 962 Danbury Realty LLC for $4,500,000.
- David Moeser, Margaret Moeser and Margaret Moeser Living Trust sold 302 Belden Hill Rd. to John Brady an Alissa Gray for $805,000.
- Catherine Levin, Alan Levin and Catherine Levin Rev. Trust sold 2 Rivergate Woods to Anil Duriseti and Ezhil Venketesan for $727,000.
- Kathleen and John Pape sold 3 Church St. to Gregory Goldstein for $298,000.
- Michael Salvator sold 68 Scarlet Oak Dr. to Nicole Burger and Brett Heim for $874,000.