Last week was kind of a yawn for Wilton real estate, with only five property transfers reported by the Town Clerk’s office. Compared to the previous week when transactions on seven homes closed at well over $1,000,000, this week’s numbers are much lower.
The properties that sold are (including address, sale price and photos, where available):
- The Czulewicz Living Trust sold 24 Newsome Ln. to Daniel Moskal and Kinga Czwartosz for $444,000.
- Timothy and Eve Donovan sold 216 Signal Hill Rd. to Douglas Gubner for $900,000 (pictured above).
- John and Lisa Burtsche sold 1 Brenner Rd. to Tarun Narula for $600,000.
- Knute and Joanne Karlson sold 14 Newsome Ln. to Kalpesh and Dhanusha Rana for $645,000.
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. sold a land parcel on Grumman Ave. to RPM Homes LLC for $364,980 (no picture available).