Bringing an end to the affordable housing story that started at 44 Westport Rd., the town has officially finalized the deal with developer Patrick Downend, recording the sale of 1 Old Danbury Rd. on Oct. 2. Here are the details on that property transfer, as well as all the other land sales recorded by the town clerk last week:
- DLJ Mortgage Capital Inc. sold 75 Honey Hill Rd. to Gian Carlo and Grazia Ochoa for $833,000. (see article main image)
- The Town of Wilton sold 31 Old Danbury Rd. to Station Place at Wilton LLC for $933,000. (image not available)
- Benjamin and Teresa Hallman sold 25 Spoonwood Rd. to Jhonelle Prince for $415,000.
- Kay Brown sold 29 Wilton Crest to Carolyn Booth for $375,000.
- Suzanne Fleisher sold 104 Rivergate Dr. to Radhika Chekka and Kalyana Miriyala for $617,000.