Two Olmstead Hill Homes Lead Wilton Real Estate Sales Report–Aug. 31-Sept. 6
Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases the data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the week of Aug. 31-Sept. 6, 2018, the following properties changed hands (including address, sale price and photo where available):
- Mitchell and Lois Fink sold 49 Little Fox Ln. in Weston to Jeremy Stabber and Jessica Rodman. A .08 acre portion of the property falls in Wilton, worth $3,498.70.
- John Jr. and Tracy Flannery sold 75 Olmstead Hill Rd. to Robert Louis Picistrelli for $1,175,000.
- Thomas Shrum and Mary Hamill sold 16 Arrowhead Rd. to David Misita for $575,000.
- LTWJ LLC sold vacant land on Cannon Rd. to Cannonwoods LLC for $750,000.
- Douglas Anderson sold 38 Fawn Ridge Rd. to Lauren LaFronz for $383,500.
- George and Georgia Davala sold 90 Olmstead Hill Rd. to Roger DeBree for $2.550,000.
- Dean Betts sold 8 Tall Trees Ln. to Jill Bakken for $118,475. (image unavailable)