The bread and butter of Wilton’s residential real estate market right now is the type of property in the $600,000-$800,000 range. Also seeing more action–the condo market, as condo sales appear in this column regularly. This week’s report is like a lot of others, with few-to-no $1 million-plus homes in play.
That is, except for an unusual outlier–Millstone Farm changed hands to the tune of $5.9 million.
According to stats distributed weekly by the town clerk, Wilton had eight homes in total change hands during the period of Dec. 2-8, and they are (including address, sale price and photo where available):
- Millstone Properties LLC sold 180 Millstone Rd. to Millstone Property Holdings LLC for $5,900,000.
- Millstone Cottage LLC sold 208 Millstone Rd. to Millstone Property Holdings LLC for $475,000.
- Linda Estes and Dorothy Monteleone sold 221 Westport Rd. to Nancie and Jill Porter for $460,000.
- Jed Sexton and Danielle Decrette sold 127 Drum Hill Rd. to Tamara Pia for $795,000.
- New Brunswick Industries Inc. sold 14-A Powder Horn Hill to Jason Cole and Olga Gotta for $815,000.
- Lynnwa and Chengjie Zheng sold 19 Village Walk, Unit 19 to James and Tina Yao for $268,888.
- Heather and Kenneth Hickey sold 58 Longmeadows Rd. to Lawrence and Monica Mills for $605,000.
- Matthieu and Ariana Royer sold 7 Powder Horn Hill to Robert and Barbara Nordquist for $825,000.