Weekly Real Estate Roundup: 8 Property Sales Nov. 17-30
Each week the Wilton town clerk distributes information on the prior week’s home sales and property transfers. For the time period of Nov. 17-30, the following properties were sold (including address, sale price and picture where available):
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. sold 218 Hurlbutt St. to Carlos Mejia for $215,000.
- US Bank NA Tr. sold 17 Hickory Hill Rd. to James and Kim Mellin for $590,000.
- Detlef Fuhrmann and Edith Bley-Fuhrmann sold 215 Mountain Rd. to Charlotte Leebron Tr. for $655,000.
- Walter and Alice Fair sold 60 Indian Hill Rd. to Christopher and Paula Shaw for $840,000.
- Karyl McGill sold 27 Cobbs Mill Rd. to Christian and Eva Bell for $534,500.
- Marc and Kim Ferrandino sold 6 Evergreen Ave. to Jeffrey Smith and Ngan Ngoc for $492,000.
- Donna Below sold 34 Bald Hill Rd. to Jeffrey and Lauren Heidler for $691,500.
- Daniel and Hazel Riley sold 4 Quarry Way to Matthew Fliesser for $589,000.