Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases the data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the week of May 18-24, 2018, the following properties changed hands (including address, sale price and photo where available):
- Frank and Robin Kozakiewicz sold 12 Greenbriar Ln. to William and Jessica Santaniello for $1,175,000.
- James Cassidy sold 3 Dark Pond Tr. to Drew Clark, Jr., and Risa Britton for $875,000.
- Stuart and Mary Ellen Waack sold 8 Chessor Ln. to Christopher and Xenia Gross for $750,000.
- Joanne Osterland sold 18 Village Walk to Laura Stucki for $206,500.
- Robert and Bernadette Urban sold 411 Thayer Pond Rd. to Michael and Melissa Matarese Fensterstock for $902,500.
- Peter and Katrina Pickford sold 153 Silver Spring Rd. to Hidden Point Farms LLC for $1,182,368.06.
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. sold 140 Scribner Hill Rd. to Dmytro and Svitlana Barabash for $382,000.