Every week the Wilton town clerk releases land transfer and property sale information to the public. The following transactions were recorded by the town clerk (including sales during GMW‘s April hiatus):
March 30-April 5, 2018
- Ellen Nolan sold 17 Chessor Ln. to Jennifer Ugarriza and Jose Ugarriza-Rivas for $400,000.
- Louise Herot Estate sold 20 Comstock Ln. to Henry Habgood for $465,000.
- Michael and Tova Weiss sold 201 Millstone Rd. to Millstone Property Holdings LLC for $1,150,000.
April 13-19, 2018
- Ramon and Leesa Pruett Ceron sold 33 Seir Hill Rd. to Nucompass Mobility Services Inc. for $985,000.
- Wells Fargo Bank sold 172 Deforest Rd. to Austin and Kristin Miller for $589,900.
- Christopher and Xenia Gross sold 17 Woodchuck Ln. to Christopher and Andrea Blake for $740,000.
- Lois and Terry Swartzell sold 88 Old Highway to Greg Hoffman and Amy Cloud for $825,000.
- Kevin and Diana Prince sold 104 Pond Rd. to Ke-Chin Wang and Pei-Chin Hsieh for $688,000.