Wilton Parks & Recreation Fall 2018/Winter 2019 Brochure Available
Here’s something Wilton residents can do over the long, holiday weekend–peruse the Fall 2018/Winter 2019 Parks & Recreation Brochure. The coming season’s guide to classes, programs and events is now available in hard copy at the Parks & Rec office at Comstock Community Center or online.
The brochure includes information about the popular Hayride with Santa (scheduled for Friday, Dec. 14). Registration for this program does not begin until Tuesday, Oct. 16, and will be on a first come, first served basis online.
Other notable programs include:
- Camps for days that school is closed, including fall holidays, shortened days during school conferences and February break
- Warrior/Jr. Warrior/High School Basketball “Rec League”
- Skiing, snowboarding and freestyle at Thunder Ridge Ski Area
- High School Futsal League
- High School Dodgeball League
- Wilton Adult Co-Ed Recreational Soccer (WARS)
For more information, visit the Parks and Recreation website.