Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the days between Aug. 14-20, 2020, there were 11 properties that changed hands, with three of those properties sold for over $1 million. The land transfers recorded in that time (including address, sale price, and photo where available) were:
Important: Please note this report contains limited information. For details, please read the document on file in the Wilton Town Clerk’s office.
- 148 Mather St.: Christina and Santo Favilla to Yadhira and Richard Astacio, for $975,000.
- 990 Ridgefield Rd.: Joseph and Virginia Anello to Theodore and Maria Buchanan, for $664,000.
- 92 Valeview Rd.: Thomas L. and Doreen H. Miner to Dennis and Heather Dustin, for $665,000.
- 10 Wilton Acres: Noreen A. Kelly to Margot and Christopher Denham, for $890,000.
- 72 Stonebridge Rd.: William Gibbs and Maria R. Haljun to Drew A. Silverstein and Kellie K. Considine, for $799,500.
- 12 Greenbriar Ln.: William and Jessica Santaniello to Teresa A. Pesce, for $1,184,000.
- 267 Westport Rd.: Phillip Fishman to Regina Grattan, for $752,500.
- 9 Banks Dr.: Paul S. and Mary M. Giordano to Brian M. Alberino and Sarah E. Gerard, for $1,500,000.
- 13 Valeview Rd.: Leo W. Jr and Constance Mazur Co-Tr to James R. and Stacy L. Book, for $440,000.
- 166 Spoonwood Rd.: Eric and Patricia Bam to Phillip and Rachel Vicario, for $819,000.
- 19 Collinswood Rd.: Peter Balderston to Jeffrey and Brooke Boutilier, for $1,250,000.