Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases the data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the week of Aug. 17-23, 2018, the following properties changed hands (including address, sale price and photo where available):
- Anita Kozikowski sold 59 Wilton Crest to Flora Kidani for $417,000.
- Joshua and Hannah Pak sold 38 Wilton Hunt Rd. to Steven and Amy Schallop for $810,000.
- Peter and Kathleen Engstrom sold 184 Pimpewaug Rd. to Brian and Renata Hampton for $965,000.
- Mary Jayne Lilley sold 15 Broad Axe Ln. to David and Beth Schlack for $535,000.
- Pamela Lillis sold 74 Ryders Ln. to Eric Lee and Yumiko Clevenger Lee for $1,875,000.
- Brian and Mary Murphy sold 174 Old Kings Highway to Bhumiben Patel for $983,000.
- Carolyn Murtha sold 421 Belden Hill Rd. to Brian and Mary Murphy for $1,375,000.
- Jennifer Paganelli sold 40 East Meadow to Alexander and Amanda Harris for $935,000.
- Gregory and Cornelia Kamedulski sold 66 Hillbrook Rd. to Mark and Melissa McAndrews for $560,000.