Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the days between Aug. 7-13, 2020, there were 12 properties that changed hands, with two of those properties sold for over $1 million. The land transfers recorded in that time (including address, sale price, and photo where available) were:
Important: Please note this report contains limited information. For details, please read the document on file in the Wilton Town Clerk’s office.
- 22 Coley Rd.: Chestnut Re LLC to William Guest and Emily Ricca, for $979,000.
- 5 Ridgewood Rd.: Andrew and Sherry McCulloch to John and Alyssa Wamser, for $620,000.
- 395 Thayer Pond Rd.: Giovanni and Aimee C. Cerra to Michael and Lauren Torpe, for $779,000.
- 203 Middlebrook Farm Rd.: US Bank Trust NA TR to Troutbrook Brooklyn Development LLC, for $720,000.
- 83 Forest Ln.: Samuel and Marie Johnson to 83 Forest Lane LLC, for $405,000.
- 22 McFadden Dr.: Richard J. and Maria A. Erario to Justin E. and Lauren D. Phillips, for $849,000.
- 20 Ground Pine Rd.: Christopher and Laura Hemschot to George and Heidi Tsapelas, for $1,349,000.
- 158 Hurlbutt St.: Michael and Ashley Scavotto to Paul R. and Rachel M. Manson, for $590,000.
- 18 Wilridge Rd.: Marni R. Phillips to Laura and Richard Flahive, for $730,000.
- 403 Thayer Pond Rd.: Nancy G. Nardella to Jesse and Diane Robinson, for $859,900.
- 92 Old Boston Rd.: Donald W. Griffin to Matthew S. and Samantha A. Ahearn, for $1,100,000.
- 85 Hurlbutt St.: Albert H. Scofield Estate to Mark, David and Varina Wakeman, for $415,000.