Wilton Real Estate Report, Dec. 14-27, 2018: 10 Sales, All Below $1MM
Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases the data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. With the December holiday break, GOOD Morning Wilton has complied data for two weeks: for the days between Dec. 14-27, 2018, there were 10 land transfers recorded, none of which cracked a $1.0 million price tag.
The following properties changed hands (including address, sale price and photo where available):
Dec. 14-20, 2018
- Estate of Judith Vasale sold 204 Sharp Hill Rd. to Ryan and Natalie Coots for $350,000.
- Brian and Gail Shapiro sold 38 Berch Ct. to Anette Savastano for $670,000.
- Nicholas Bain and Lisa Lombardi sold 115 Pine Ridge Rd. to Thomas Bivona, Jr., for $745,000.
- Nan Sinclair and Carol Octeau sold 7 Highwood Ln. to Ulyana Filinskyy and Yevgen Filinskyy for $700,000.
- MTGLQ Investors LP sold 73 Cherry Ln. to John and Mary Ellen Gill for $300,000.
- Vincent and Catherine Rosolen sold 18 Village Ct. to Michael and Malgorzata Gagliano for $610,000.
- Christopher and Sarah Dempsey sold 166 Thunder Lake Rd. to Daniel and Colleen Pucherelli for $775,000.
- Geoffrey Hamlin and Kristan Peters Hamlin sold 701 Ridgefield Rd. to Joseph Nicholas and Jennifer Baumgold for $800,000.
- John and Adela Socci sold 40 Old Nursery Dr. to Joseph and Catherine Lattarulo for $700,000.
Dec. 21-27, 2018
- Knapp Real Estate and Development LLC sold 21 Richdale Dr. to Emilio and Aldo Rene Robles for $787,500.