Wilton Real Estate Report: Feb. 15-28, 2019
Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases the data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the days between Feb. 15-28, 2019, the following land transfers were recorded (including address, sale price and photo where available):
- Townsend and Anne Rawlins sold 25 Millstone Rd. to Christopher Wallace and Crystal Brown for $747,500.
- Martin and Anne Hamar sold 70 Linden Tree Rd. to Scott and Elaine Taylor for $725,000.
- Gerald Brunner and Deborah Frati sold 92 Turtlehead Rd. to Mary Otocka Trust for $875,000.
- Michael and Palina Beck sold 41 Scribner Hill Rd. to Azizbek Rasulov and Olena Pysmenna for $560,000.
- Paluel and Joanne Flagg Trust sold 13 Glen Ridge to Sam Blouin for $365,000.
- Alexander and Alexis Levy sold 200 Drum Hill Rd. to Katharine and Matt Wimsatt for $560,000.
- Joseph and Maria Tomas sold 39 Friendlee Ln. to Jason and Lisa Friedman for $1,582,500.
- Richard and Deborah Libes sold 163 Whipstick Rd. to Hal Goldberg and Timothy Kodres for $627,500.
- Clifford Kaechele sold 8 Wolfpit Ln. to Kevin and Gabrielle Brady for $325,000.
- US Bank National Trust sold 52 Glen Ridge to Jeffrey Horowitz for $229,900.