Wilton Real Estate Report: Jan. 11-17, 2019
Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases the data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the days between Jan. 11-17, 2019, the following land transfers were recorded (including address, sale price and photo where available):
- Lisa Chubinsky sold 25 Sharp Hill Rd. to Ryan and Jaclyn Quinn for $615,000.
- Doyle Yates Estate sold the rear lot of 15 Olmstead Hill Rd. to Kathleen and Peter Engstrom for $390,000 (vacant land).
- Parish House LLC sold 11 Parish Rd. to Steven and Winter Francia for $1,215,000.
- Olga King sold 134 Range Rd. to Matthew and Jessica Brand for $625,000.
- Dana Cooper Nickel Trust sold 185 Middlebrook Farm Rd. to Raymond Lamontagne for $350,000 (vacant land, no image available).