Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the days between Jan. 17-23, 2020 there were six properties that changed hands. The land transfers that were recorded during that time (including address, sale price and photo where available) were:
Important: Please note this report contains limited information. For details, please read the document on file in the Wilton Town Clerk’s office.
- 18 Forest Ln.: Daisy Smith to Andrew McLaughlin and Gracia Willis for $667,500.
- 65 Old Kings Hwy.: Kevin and Nicole Jackson to Sammy and Meghan Carrasquillo for $782,500.
- 251 Catalpa Rd.: Edward and Jeffrey Isler, co-trustees, to John and Virginia Higgins for $292,500 (Trustee Deed).
- 251 Catalpa Rd.: Estate of Martin Isler to John and Virginia Higgins for $292,500.
- 447 Thayer Pond Rd.: David and Sherry Walsh to Matthew Nelson for $849,000.
- 68 Saint Johns Rd.: Neil Kleinfeld and Carole Young-Kleinfeld to Bryan Beatty and Yibing Cai for $830,000.
- 41 Village Walk: Kenneth and Lori Kaine to Ellen Villaseñor for $209,000.