Wilton Real Estate Report, Jan. 18-31, 2019
Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases the data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the days between Jan. 18-31, 2019, the following land transfers were recorded (including address, sale price and photo where available):
- The Wilmington Savings Fund Society FSB sold 239 Olmstead Hill Rd. to 239 Olmstead Hill Rd. LLC for $490,000.
- Ulf Runquist sold 48 Black Alder Ln. to Zachary Auclair and Xixu Cai for $660,000.
- Kathleen Foreman sold 106 Indian Hill Rd. to Cathleen and Ahmed Albobaidly Fareed for $712,500.
- Ana Maria Gallelli Kaplan sold 28 Oak Ledge Ln. to Vishal and Krutica Patel for $635,000.
- Hugh Laurence and Nicola Baker sold 108 Nod Hill Rd. to Brent Omland and Anne Edmonds for $1,230,000.
- JP Morgan Chase Bank sold 71 Coley Rd. to Pawel and Katarzyna Swierczynska for $975,000.