Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the days between June 15-19, there were nine properties that changed hands, with the highest price tag at $1,070,000. The land transfers recorded in that time (including address, sale price, and photo where available) were:
Important: Please note this report contains limited information. For details, please read the document on file in the Wilton Town Clerk’s office.
- 165 Scarlet Oak Dr.: David R. and Gayle K. Stebbins to Sean P. Mitchell and Stefanie A. Generao, for $920,000.
- 42 Old Mill Rd.: Joe and Danna Renfroe to Scott W. Hubbell and Cynthia R. Groves, for $775,000.
- 495 Thayer Pond Rd.: Winifred S Chesley to Fredrik and Kimberly Tunvall, for $665,000.
- 25 Langner Ln: Christopher M. and Diana Isaacs to William and Elizabeth Twersky, for $647,500.
- 11 Glen Ridge Unit 11: Sheng-Huei Lu and Yung-Ching Tseng to Neelam Narula, for $393,000.
- 92 Ruscoe Rd.: John P. and Linda L. Prinner to Sean A and Jennifer Cannizzaro, for $1,070,000.
- 6 Ruscoe Rd.: Amit and Namita Vadehra to Alexander and Kathryn Shrek, for $897,000.
- 17 Fullin Ln.: Middlebrook Lane Associates LLC to Laurie Scott and Carissa Steward, for $265,000.
- 72 Deforest Rd.: 72 Deforest Road LLC to Molly E and Daniel K Norton, for $731,500.