Wilton Real Estate Report: March 1-7, 2019–Two Homes Over $1.1 Million Sell
Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases the data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the week between March 1-7, 2019, the following land transfers were recorded (including address, sale price and photo where available):
- Robert Ritchie sold 31 Thunder Lake Rd. to Michael Oliveto for $748,500.
- Robin Wood sold 55 Drum Hill Rd. to Vincent and Kimberly Dejana for $305,000.
- Stanley and Marilyn Tulgan Trustees sold 24 Wilton Hunt Rd., Unit 12 to Sandra Mooney for $605,000.
- Susan Abbott Estate sold 18 Horseshoe Rd. to Joshua and Kerry Johnstone for $390,000.
- John and Alison Delavis sold 87 Catalpa Rd. to Benjamin and Jane Randol for $1,140,000.
- Jennifer Alesia sold 83 Musket Ridge Rd. to Robert Prusak for $685,000.
- Benjamin and Jane Randol sold 85 Kellogg Dr. to Brian and Kelly Lee Mahoney for $800,000.
- Robert and Anne Cuddy sold 21 Little Fox Ln. to Theodore and Emma Levine for $1,110,000.
- Calvin Brunen sold 807 Ridgefield Rd. to Annette Abbott for $505,000.