Wilton Real Estate Report: Nov. 15-21, 2019
Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the days between Nov. 15-21, 2019, the following land transfers were recorded (including address, sale price and photo where available):
Important: Please note this report contains limited information. For details, please read the document on file in the Wilton Town Clerk’s office.
- Jessica Goldman and Ryan Johnson sold 157 Old Kings Hwy. to John and Maura Morash for $739,000.
- Emile Boulard sold 72 Village Walk to Carolina Crespo for $258,000.
- Charles Thomas and Betty Thomas sold 350 Thayer Pond Rd. to Jon and Cintia Valeria Cavallo for $900,000.
- Cleveland Jr. and Carol Kern sold 106 Glen Side to Rhoda Roberts for $400,000.
- Barry Betts transferred 8 Tall Trees Ln. to Jill Bakken via quit claim for $105,000. Dale Betts transferred 8 Tall Trees Ln. to Jill Bakken via quit claim for $105,000.
- Ronald and Christine Brault sold 125 Chicken St. to Michael and Heather Lindauer for $659,000.