Here’s a quick list of great Wilton events and programs happening over the weekend, Friday, June 20 through Sunday, June 22.
Have an event that’s not listed? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll put it up ASAP.
Friday, June 20
- Save a Life Bus, 9:45 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., Wilton YMCA, 404 Danbury Rd.: Donate blood at the Wilton YMCA on Friday, June 20. For an appointment call 1.800.Red Cross (733.2767) or go to RedCrossBlood.org. Walk-ins are welcome!
Saturday, June 21
- Ambler Farm Weekly Farm Stand, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m., 257 Hurlbutt St.: On Saturdays through October, Ambler Farm’s weekly seasonal farm stand will be open. Arugula, bok choy, radishes, and other vegetables, as well as maple syrup and Ambler Farm merchandise will be sold. There will also be transplants to take home for home gardens. Ask the farm stand how to get them from the greenhouse!
- Garlic Scape Program, 10–11 a.m., Ambler Farm, 257 Hurlbutt St.: Families will harvest garlic scapes, sample them and take some home to enjoy later. The event is free and open to the public.
- Post Graduation Party Walkthrough, 2-4 p.m. and 6–8 p.m., Middlebrook School: The public is invited to see a transformed Middlebrook School. Visitors should bring a donation for the Wilton Food Pantry, which is in need of paper products and personal care items–shampoo, soap, toothpaste and toothbrushes, razors, shaving items are requested to help the Pantry stock up for the summer. Children are not allowed at this event; any visitors must be over 18 years of age and have graduated before 2013.
- Wilton High School Graduation, 5 p.m. (Seniors meet at 4:15 p.m.), Memorial Stadium, Wilton High School: High School Graduation for the class of 2014 is planned for Saturday, June 21 at 5:00 p.m. in the Memorial Stadium at Wilton High School, with unrestricted seating. In the case of inclement weather, the ceremony will be held in the Fieldhouse, with a limit of 8 tickets per family.
- Post Graduation Party, 10 p.m. Middlebrook School: All Wilton public and private high school graduating seniors are welcome! Come on over for a full night of fun and alcohol-free refreshments!
Sunday, June 22
- Ian Harleman Memorial Scholarships Concert, 5 p.m., Wilton Library, Brubeck Room: This Sunday there will be a concert to celebrate the life of Ian Harleman, a lover and performer of music. A reception will follow the performance. No registration is required and there is no fee, but registration is encouraged. Register here. See our GMW.com story about the fund, here.