Each week Wilton’s town clerk distributes information to the press about the prior week’s real estate sales. During the week of July 22-28, there were five properties that changed hands in Wilton. They are, including address, sale price and photo (where available):
- 130 Kellogg Drive was sold to Sean and Lynne Roberts. The Philip Murray Skidmore Estate sold its 1.0-percent interest in the property for $6,700; Elizabeth Skidmore sold the remaining interest for $663,300.
- Michael and Lori Turk sold 95 Indian Hill Rd. to Anton Mavrin and Anastasia Zhukova for $732,000.
- James and Christine McArdle sold 21 Roxbury Ln. to Jeffrey and Noreen Kane for $865,000.
- Charles and Marie Zunda sold 93 Graenest Ridge Rd. to Jason and Hyewon Miller for $1,695,000.
- Elizabeth Baker sold 37 Musket Ridge Rd. to Adrian Arnn and Laurie Chakel for $649,000.