With Elections behind us, GOOD Morning Wilton is catching up on coverage of real estate transactions since Oct. 24.
Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the days between Oct. 25–Nov. 14, 2019, the following land transfers were recorded (including address, sale price and photo where available):
Important: Please note this report contains limited information. For details, please read the document on file in the Wilton Town Clerk’s office.
Oct. 25-29, 2019
- Ricky and Cynthia Diehl sold 356 Newtown Tpke. to 356 Newtown Tpke LLC for $288,000.
- J. McGarry and Marilyn Costello sold 367 New Canaan Rd. to Jesse Held and Karl Hohlman for $460,000.
Oct. 30-Nov. 7, 2019
- Jeffrey and Bronislava Slagle sold 107 Wilton Crest to Noam Kalter for $180,000.
- Tamar Tsitsishvili sold 154 Westport Rd. to Sarawar Hasan for $537,000.
- Courtney and Tammron Kleeman sold 16 Greenbriar Ln. to Hiuying and Uri Dulman for $830,000.
- Christopher Santopietro sold 42 Deforest Rd. to Chan Woo Hoang and Tina Hye Hoang for $755,000.
Nov. 8-14, 2019
- Jerome Edwards sold 71-73 Portland Ave. to Rony Castaneda and Hector Sosa for $400,000.
- Natasha Pfeiffer and Juliano DeSouza sold 192 Cheese Spring Rd. to Zal and Jacqueline Falk Mirza for $525,000.
- Bank of America NA sold 129 Valeview Rd. to Michal and Marzena Sobocinski for $410,000.
- Gregg and Joyce Healey sold 68 Ryders Rd. to Russell Handelman for $725,000.