Last week, Wilton’s real estate market saw nine properties sold. According to the data provided each week by the town clerk’s office, those transactions were:
- The Christopher Wolcott 2000 Trust and Melinda Wolcott 2000 Trust sold 185 Cannon Rd. to Brice and Lyndsay Chaney for $1,125,618.
- James and Elizabeth Snedeker sold 5 Linden Tree Rd. to David and Julie Fowler for $895,000.
- Inger Sjogren sold 26 Valeview Rd. to Daniel and Susan Cromie for $2,206,951 (see article main image).
- Nelly Orellana sold 292 Mountain Rd. to Daniel Fuhry for $330,000.
- Sharon Bernd sold 33 Village Walk to Tiantian Tang for $228,000.
- Lois Higgins sold 326 New Canaan Rd. to David Whitney for $1,050,000.
- Douglas Levene and Tracy Harris sold 45 Ryders Ln. to David O’Brien and Karin Triester for $1,015,000.
- Brian and Jenelle Scanlon sold 97 Hickory Hill Rd. to Eric and Mary Beth Johnson for $1,020,000.
- Olivia B. Caruso Trust sold 84 Glen Side to Hongbo Chen for $388,000.