$1.685 Million Property Leads Six Wilton Home Sales Last Week
Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office distributes information about the prior week’s real estate transfers. For the week of Feb. 24-March 2, 2017, there were six properties that changed hands. Those sales were (including address, sale price and photo where available):
- Curtis and Katharine Welling sold 239 Millstone Rd. to Riccardo Rinaldi for $1,685,000 (pictured above and below).
- Leonard and Lynne Pelletiere sold 16 Old Huckleberry Rd. to Matthew Ferguson for $825,000.
- Christopher and Natalie Bertoni sold 140 Signal Hill Rd. to Geetesh Bhardwaj and Sonal Vats for $1,125,000.
- Paul and Lauren Torgerson sold 320 Hurlbutt St. to Peter Gwynne for $951,600.
- Sanjeev Dham sold 14 Indian Rock Pl. to Sara Morabito for $650,000.
- Halina Hollyway sold 218 Hurlbutt St. to Provident Funding Associates LP for $202,052.76.