Brrrrrr! Wilton experienced chillier temperatures last week, and as the degrees dropped, so did the number of real estate transactions. There were only five home sales recorded last week. Here are the homes that did change hands, including addresses and prices:
- Thomas Hudson Jr. sold 84 Charter Oak Dr. to Derek and Jennifer Everitt for $1,350,000.
- The Suzanne Roberts estate sold 104 Glen Side to Elizabeth Wacker for $402,600.
- David and Maria Smith sold 28 Old Kingdom Rd. to Shobhit Kapoor and Meenu Chabra for $880,000.
- Robert and Angela DePalma sold 36 Sharp Hill Rd. to Bruce Musser and Daniela Sugahara Musser for $840,000.
- Daniel and Margaret Adams sold 346 Chestnut Hill Rd. to Alexandria and Karl Erdmann for $615,000.