Busy Real Estate Week with 14 Wilton Properties Sold
Maybe it has something to do with families trying to get situated after a move before the start of school. Maybe it’s just a matter of coincidental timing. Either way, last week was a busy one for real estate transactions as 14 Wilton properties changed owners, according to information released each week by the town clerk’s office. Those transactions were (including address, sale price and photo where available):
- Elizabeth Dinoi and the Elizabeth & David Dinoi Trust sold 135 Highfield Rd. to David Leo Hough for $650,000.
- David and Kellianne Frankel sold 130 Washington Post Dr. to Chun Lam and Christine Ng for $740,000.
- Joseph Napoleon sold 285 Cheesespring Rd. to Mikalai Shutsikau and Veoletta Syaglova for $372,000.
- Roman Horicka sold 20 Lambert Common to Phyllis Zappala Tr. for $500,000.
- Leif and Mary Jane Setter sold 45 Ground Pine Rd. to Benjamin and Lori Buchanan for $1,157,500.
- RPM Homes LLC sold 39 Grumman Ave. to Philip and Caitlin Hiatrides for $662,500.
- Stephen and Ellen Byrne sold 43 Old Farm Rd. to Kevin and Shannon MacDonald for $1,295,000
- Lisa Furnivall sold 2 Collinswood Rd. to Christopher and Sandra Arkell for $1,512,500.
- Real Link Holdings LLC sold 3 Wilton Crest to Bin Li and Yang Gao for $398,000.
- Susan Wilcox sold 23 Village Walk to Omkar Wadkar and Tejaswini Mogal for $275,000.
- Michelle Godbout sold 8 Dogwood Ln. to Nicholas and Michelle Mark for $540,000.
- Jayanti and Shri Seshan sold 6 Pine Ridge Rd. to Sreejith Mamarambath and Savita Sreejith for $600,000.
- Quantical LLC sold a land parcel at 59 Borglum Rd. to Lynn Manheim for $500,000. (no photo)
- John and Aoife Sullivan sold 49 Mollbrook Dr. to Neville and Loralee Hamilton for $846,500.